For a guide to setting Checklists in Builder, see the following video:
If the action in a given flow contains checklist activities, these can be defined via the checklist popup (open from checklist icon in grid). All the data added as checklists for each action is shown as a checklist in that specific action for the process.
- If the action in a given flow involves running through a checklist of activities, these can be defined via the checklist popup (open from checklist icon in grid).
- Standard or ‘global’ checks which are always run through every time that action is run will be displayed, and cannot be modified from this precise screen.
- You can add ‘local’ specific checks which are needed for this action under this specific customer/contract/service. Click on the [+] button, deifne the check text and then drag the check up to the relevant position among the global checks.
- When you locate the local check, you are placing it relative to a global check, i.e. ‘this check always comes directly before global check 1, or always takes place directly after global check 2. This is done this way so that if ever the order of the global checks is modified, the related checks automatically move in correct sequence along with them. Colour-coding helps make this obvious when configuring. As well as drag and drop, to switch a local check from one section to another you can double-click it.
- At runtime, the list of checks is displayed on the action form as a simple list, with no differentiation between global and locally-defined checks.